The SmartOTDR essential handheld fiber tester is an affordable, easy-to-use device for techs at any level, with robust wireless connectivity options that increase productivity anywhere. It integrates all the essential fiber test requirements into a single device with OTDR measurement, fiber end face analysis, and optical loss testing and visual fault locator.
- Ensures fast and easy measurements
One touch operation, automatic analysis, and tailored OTDR user interface for different skill level
- Manage data from anywhere in the network
Several connectivity options (3G/4G smartphones via USB and optional Bluetooth/WiFi) enable remote control as well as data and work-order transfers to-and-from tablets, smartphones, and computers.
- Reduces cost of ownership
Three year warranty as standard coverage
- Optimizes field operations
Light, ultra compact, hands-free design and an extended autonomy up to 20 hours
- Characterize point-to-point access & metro fiber networks
- Qualify and troubleshoot FTTH/PON networks
- Qualify and troubleshoot singlemode FTTA/DAS front haul
- Single-/dual-/tri-wavelength versions with 1310, 1550, and in-service 1625 nm wavelengths
- PON optimized to test through a 1×128 splitter
- Automated fiber inspection pass/fail analysis software
- Integrated CW light source on OTDR port
- Built-in optical power meter and VFL options
- Large 5-inch touch screen display
This product is StrataSync enabled
StrataSync is a hosted, cloud-based solution that provides asset, configuration, and test data management for Viavi instruments and ensures all instruments have the latest software and options installed.
There are no reviews yet.